HI,

thanks for the reply

> You cannot get to dcop from console as normal user

Why not? In normal circumstances, when I type just
dcop and enter, it lists all the application which are
running and to which I can communicate using dcop.
> -- try
>
> dcop --all-users --list-sessions
>
> as root.

I will try this after suspend/resume cycle and see if
it makes any difference.

> And I don't know if it relevant, but take a look at
> hibernate script
> (package hibernate), you may need to fiddle with it
> a little bit.

IWith suse 10.1, I am using compiled s2ram which is
integrated (if I understand correctly) which
kpowersave and in general with the system. So perhaps
hibernate script wouldn't play any role.

Regards

http://mail.yahoo.com