That's a good start. Have you  (or do you plan to) opened it up or pulled
injectors and had them checked by a qualified shop, or monitored oil by oil
analysis along the way? Is it a lot of highway driving? When was the
conversion done? Is this on WVO?

Ed B.
www.biofuels.ca

> From: "steve spence" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 06:09:28 -0500
> To: <biofuel@yahoogroups.com>
> Subject: Re: [biofuel] Atomization (wasUsing cooking oil (neat) for fuel
>
> Robert's '98 Jetta has 30000 miles on SVO and 10000 on biodiesel.
>
> Steve Spence
> Subscribe to the Renewable Energy Newsletter:
> http://www.webconx.com/subscribe.htm
>
> Renewable Energy Pages - http://www.webconx.com
> Mirror Site http://www.webconx.dns2go.com/
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> (212) 894-3704 x3154 - voicemail/fax
> We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors,
> we borrow it from our children.

Internal Cell Phone Antenna
Boosts reception on all cellular phones.
Just $19.99 at Youcansave.com
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L11sED/PkNDAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM