Keith:

They are not my "heroes", actually, but I think anyone who has a real
interest in what they have to offer, or what they have accomplished so far,
should simply ask them for an update.

 Web sites don't always get updated or edited as well as we'd like, as you
and I both know, so it's best to just send off an email and ask.

Ed

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/mG3HAA/FGYolB/TM