----- Original Message -----
From: Keith Addison
To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2002 3:49 PM
Subject: Re: [biofuel] Inventing around the Biox process

I'm beginning to fidget in my bath chair again with all this slanging to and
fro about what purported pundits have or have not to say about the price of
fish.

Has anyone anything constructive to say on the actual subjects that are the
reason for this excellent List ... like, how do you do it yourself?  To be
frank, I read the papers (when not doing The Times crossword) to see what big
business is doing and who they are currently shafting, or what the latest Guru
is claiming in order to enhance personal reputation and income.  I read the
List to see what ingenuity can do to trump the buggers.  Can we not get back to
subjects of vital interest to us all, like how magnets may help me get rid of
my gout?

Short Tempered of Bognor Regis.

PS. The term "bugger" is now accepted PC in this part of the world, and has as
much relationship to its original meaning as "gay", but in reverse.  Now,
there's a subject to get your teeth into if you really want to get off topic.

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/mG3HAA/FGYolB/TM