----- Original Message -----
From: "womplex_oo1" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <biofuel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 01, 2002 22:53
Subject: [biofuel] Re: Polyvinyl Alcohol (PVA) Membranes to dehydrate
water-alcohol mixtures

> and I can't download the
> documents, say in pdf format, so that i can read them offline

There are many ways to read web documents off line. The one that I use the
most is to send my self an e-mail of the page, (and save it on computer as a
HTML) one reasion I like this one the best is because I can change the size
of the font with out much hasle (this can help with the eye strain).  I have
found that a few times, I may have to goto RTF (Rich Text Format) for the
e-mail then cut or copy-then paste.  If for some reasion that does not work,
I put it in "My Favorites" and mark it for off line viewing and down load
the web page.

> One thing I've learned from business: the more components of a
> machine that you can make yourself, the lower your business costs.
> What small start-up entrepreneurs need is comprehensive how-to
> information,
>
> - growing fungi & bacteria,
> - extracting enzymes,
> - appropriate containers for liquid processing,
> - modular scalable steam explosion pre-processing equipment you can
> build yourself,
> - growing yeast,
> - fermentation,
> - making your own polyvinyl alcohol membranes,

I have found that all I need to do is ask on this list, and more often than
not someone might have the answer, your question might be missed, and you
might have to ask again, but, hey we are all here for learning and shareing
info.

Greg H.

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/MVfIAA/FGYolB/TM