What questions?  Perhaps I was away from my computer.  Anyways there
is alot of information on that website about using cellulose as a
feedstock, but the webpage has failed to justify it -- they
completely failed to answer the question WHY???

Here is why:  Most plants are composed of less than 10% starch, the
traditional component that is fermented into ethanol.  The remaining
90% or more of the plant, by weight is composed of the following:

> >Component       Percent Dry Weight
> >-----------------------------------
> >Cellulose              40-60%
> >Hemicellulose          20-40%
> >Lignin                 10-25%

These materials can be burned to generate heat, so to ignore them as
a potential source of automotive fuel is a HUGE WASTE.  The Journey
to Forever website doesn't pay enough attention to putting this
capability into the hands of the general public.  Their webpages
concentrate on using only the starch.  No wonder ethanol as an
alternative fuel is not convincing enough people -- Not even the guys
who build their own stills are going as far as they could.

Looking for a more powerful website? Try GeoCities for $8.95 per month.
Register your domain name (http://your-name.com). More storage! No ads!
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aHOo4D/KJoEAA/MVfIAA/FGYolB/TM