MM,

You are so right, hacking code is something we have done for
at least the last 30 years. This is not the same as being a
hacker. I had some guys from southern Germany, hacking the
code on a bulletin board that I was testing and introduced porno
pictures.

This is criminal and not a "practical joke". I could track them down to
ISP, connection port and exact time. The ISP could clearly identify
the connection and customer. I reported this vandalism to the
ISP and police. To fix it, it took me 3 hours, so I forwarded a claim
of $225. I also took another bulletin board, so this supplier lost
business.

So this is now a cracker that are hacking my code on the server?

Crackers, hackers, virus constructors are not only giving Internet
a bad name, they are causing millions of $$ in losses.

Hakan