Why not just use fuel line heaters, and tank heaters if necessary?

(By the way, there's a lot of dross in this thread - the original
message on diesel fuel isn't relevant to cold weather starting, it
should have been snipped, there were four sets of footers at the
bottom, should also have been snipped - 112 lines of excess baggage x
1150 users = 128,800 wasted lines. Have a care! - Thanks. )

Keith