Daniel,

Yes you are right and I misunderstood you
when you talked about NG. The use in percent
of fleet is largest in The Netherlands, it is very
small in Sweden and I believe also in Switzerland.
If I am not wrong, it is some use in Germany
and it is comparable with Sweden and Switzerland.

The NG fleets in those countries, if something great
did not happened the last 5 years are mostly using
fossil NG. Sweden had about the same usage the
last 35 years. But it is an advantage in that it is
some kind of existing distribution system in place,
that easily could be upgraded in those countries.

Maybe I am somewhat pessimistic about a rapid
development first on fossil NG and then on the
bio NG substitute. I saw that many started to
realize that fossil NG maybe not was such a good
idea and that it is depleting much faster than first
thought. this mainly because of large buildup of
equipment for heating and domestic use in many
countries. The investments in this sector, might
force the Big oil/gas to move to bio NG much faster.
It could also be that this is a good fall back strategy
for them in several of the largest developed countries.
In the heating and electricity sector, it could very well
be the case. I have had this thoughts for quite a while,
but I do not really knew how to evaluate it. You might
be right and if it is successful, they really pulled a
good one. By the over investment in equipment,
network of pipes in streets and deposits, they would
control it as good as Big Electricity and Big Telco.

I discarded this thoughts mainly because I could
not see how we could get a diversified business
environment. Maybe I am wrong, but if I am right,
it would not be a "window of opportunity" in this
sector.

Hakan