Ah! Hakan, I didn't realize you meant Gravad Lax - you get your
revenge, at last one of us imperialistic English-speakers falls into
the language gap.

Thanks for the recipe, excellent. Almost comes close to Cape smoked
barracuda, not quite though. :-)

I was just thinking, what the Biofuels archive really needs is a
Gravad Lax recipe, it's got just about everything else, LOL! (Waddya
mean off-topic? It has vegetable oil, ethanol feedstock [sugar],
vinegar [ethanol gone wrong], and also mentions biomass combustion
[smoked].)

Keith