----- Original Message -----
From: "Appal Energy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <biofuel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2003 06:44
Subject: Re: [biofuel] Better, Faster & Deader was Armour - was Dirty
Bombing

> Oh goodie goodie joy joy!
>
> We now have a "best part" when it comes to killing people better, faster
and
> deader, or keeping people alive a little longer so they can kill others
> faster, better and deader.

What's a matter, a little to OT for you?  If keeping our troops alive longer
to kill more of the enemy, keeps me a free man ( or you and others for that
matter ), your damn right.  I'm not willing to trade my freedom for peace,
we saw what happens with WW2 when that is done.  It sounds like you would
have rolled over and said "Well at least we have peace and everyone is
alive", when Hitler started marching. I think that would have changed when
he stopped marching and started doing other things.

> If you guys enjoy all this so much, why not just re-up? No doubt there
will
> always be a demand for your services.

First migraine headaches and now too old.

> Maybe I can put some of this stuff to use in the garden to protect against
> full frontal assault by groundhogs!

Many people do, it's called varmint shooting, and in some places it is a
viable way to get rid of pest.  Maybe you should try it. You would kill a
mosquito if it landed on your arm wouldn't you?  What about a hornworm on
your tomatoes?  What is it going to be, life at any cost?  Even that of your
own family?  No thank you.

Greg H.

Save Smiley. Help put Messenger back in the office.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4PqtEC/anyFAA/i5gGAA/FGYolB/TM