Greg wrote:
<snip>
>  I'm not willing to trade my freedom
> for peace, we saw what happens with WW2 when that is done.  It sounds like
> you would have rolled over and said "Well at least we have peace and
> everyone is alive", when Hitler started marching. I think that would have
> changed when he stopped marching and started doing other things.

I think you're a little behind on the news.  Iraqi invasion of neighbours ended
well over a decade ago.  The current Iraqi government and military is hardly in
position to invade anyone.  It's more like 1945 than the 1930's for Iraq in
terms
of comparison to Hitler's chronology.

> Many people do, it's called varmint shooting, and in some places it is a
> viable way to get rid of pest.  Maybe you should try it. You would kill a
> mosquito if it landed on your arm wouldn't you?  What about a hornworm on
> your tomatoes?  What is it going to be, life at any cost?  Even that of
> your own family?  No thank you.
<snip>

I'm all for maintaining sufficient military force to repel the attacks of
others.
I will kill a mosquito that lands on my arm.  I won't invade another country to
go
looking for mosquitoes that may or may not exist.

Darryl McMahon
Darryl McMahon          48 Tarquin Crescent,
Econogics, Inc.         Nepean, Ontario K2H 8J8
 It's your planet.      Voice: (613)784-0655
 If you won't look      Fax:   (613)828-3199
 after it, who will?    http://www.econogics.com/

FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/i5gGAA/FGYolB/TM