----- Original Message -----
From: "bratt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <biofuel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2003 10:07
Subject: Re: [biofuel] Better, Faster & Deader Armour

> The use of WW2 as an example is quite laughable.  Half of Europe was
plunged
> into slavery under Communist rule by the US President, British Prime
> Minister and Stalin at Potsdam, by mutual consent of the three.

Yea, right. France, Germany and the others are under the US control. Not.
Yes until things settled down, after the war,  some things were limited,
but, it was necessary to restore order.  People were glad for that because
and the war was over and it was only for a limited duration.  As order was
restored, then the freedoms came back.

> War never creates freedom.  Just wait and watch.  Heck, just look around
> you.  Just how fee are you?  Just what your government has done to your
> rights in the past two years?   How many cameras are watching you?  Many
> people leave home in the morning, and are under camera surveilance all
day,
> until they return home and shut their door behind them.  Computers are
> monitored, phone calls are monitored.  If you have a cell phone you are
> automatically tracked as you move from area to area..  New cars with GPS
> systems have monitoring built in.
>
> Freedom has become a myth.

Those that think that freedom is only a myth , is because they make it so.
You are talking privacy, not freedom.

Don't want cameras watching you?  Move somewhere else.   Don't want your
computer to be monitored, get software that prevents it or don't go on the
internet.   Don't use a cell phone if you don't want to be tracked by it, me
I don't worry about it, because I only turn mine on when I need it or it is
an emergency ( and then I want them to know ), besides, this is only with
the newest cell phones, and they can only pinpoint to within a 1000 yards or
more.  Don't buy a car with GPS.  Yes you still have a lot of freedom, if
you look for it, but, if you look for the worst, you will find it to, but,
it is because you are looking for it.   Freedom is the ability to chose to
do the things that I mentioned.

Greg H.

Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for
Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/FGYolB/TM