I think it is just the nature of large organizations in general, but to
honour the dude at Bosch, maybe we should start

enviro-crackpots.com and then populate it with stories of things that
are actually the antithesis of crackpotism...i.e. the many times the
"crackpots" ended up being vindicated to date, with more instances to
follow, surely.

On Thursday, January 22, 2004, at 10:51 AM, Alan Petrillo wrote:

> Neoteric Biofuels Inc wrote:
>
>> Good to know. Thanks for correcting.
>
> No problem.
>
> This is really what I hate about dealing with international
> conglomerates.
>
> Conglomerate: "Oh we didn't build that.  It was built by our
> Subsidiary,
> and you'll have to contact them directly for support."
>
> Subsidiary: "Yes, we built it, but we built it for Conglomerate, and
> you'll have to contact them for support."
>
> Repeat ad nauseum.
>
> For some reason it just seems like most international conglomerates,
> like Bosch, seem to set up their corporate structures for maximum
> obfuscation.  It really makes one wonder what they're trying to hide.
>

> AP

> Biofuels list archives:
> http://archive.nnytech.net/index.php?list=biofuel

> To unsubscribe, send an email to: