<x-charset ISO-8859-1>"1939
€‹Diesel Kiki Co., Ltd. was founded as a joint venture involving
representative engine manufacturers
                      in Japan. Production of fuel-injection equipment
begun under the technical license agreement with
                                   Robert Bosch GmH, Germany."

JV, production under license, like the guy said.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511