<x-charset ISO-8859-1>It is correct that a lot of the stuff they use here is
animal fat or 'half
liquid' vegetable oil. The half liquid, hardened, oil I use for making
biodiesel. The liquid oil I use in a separate tank (with a pre-hearting
system) to drive on pure oil.
A tip: the Chinese restaurants in Belgium (and I think everywhere else too)
always seem to use liquid oil, and even in larger quantities then in
Western cooking. Sometimes you have to gain their confidence, though,
before they will give it to you, but that is not too difficult.

Yves.