<x-charset ISO-8859-1>What's even more amazing Bryan?

> It never ceases to amaze me how brainwashed people are.  That you let
> yourself fall into the polarizing "us-them," "democrat-republican" trap.
> It doesn't matter which party is in power, we're getting screwed either
> way.

Is that you're the first person on this thread to frame it as an "us-them" -
"democrat-republican" thang.

I can tell you one thing for absolute certain. Had Shrub not been appointed
we'd still have PNGV and probably a few 10,000 more hybrids on the road and
a myriad of other similar far reaching policies that would benefit future
generations rather than lining the pockets of contemporary corporations as
is the present destructive trend.

Uhhh....there's just one other thing. If you think that you can effect
substantial change much beyond what color of socks you're going to wear in
the morning, you're going to have to give some long consideration to
utilizing whatever yahoos might be in office on any given day - either
utilize their stupidity against themselves or utilize their sway.

But you won't get as much done by discounting them.

Todd Swearingen