<x-charset ISO-8859-1>Anyone got flash point tests on SVO for Soya oil?  I'm
running it in my
Jetta (03) Turbo Diesel and the engine is running cooler but I'm getting
about 10% more range per tank. It's gone up from 1000km per tank (50 litres)
to about 1080-1150km per tank now.  I changed my exhaust pipe as well to a
magnaflow with no back pressure so I don't know if the increase is coming
from the mix at a 20% ratio. Anyone got info on this?  I was running 20%
before I got the exhaust and had no increase in range, but when I run
straight diesel, I get no increase in range with the new muffler.  There
appears to be a relationship between the range on the 20% mix and the new
exhaust.  Is anyone else experiencing this or have any insight? Does it have
something to do with the way the oil burns more completely with the new
exhaust system resulting in the increase in range over straight diesel? Is
there a scientific basis for this, or have I been smelling exhaust fumes?

Sumit.