This is a wonderful idea, but we have found that finding anyone who is
interested in actually doing the work, is a very different story.  We would
love to live with that kind of community, and have joined many community
lists, but there doesn't seem to be anyone interested in this part of
Texas.  Keith, how do you find the people to work with?
Bright Blessings,
Kim