Still in regard to FFA, I will be blending in some wvo to bring the
levels down to a more managable level.

Would most appreciate any indication of maximum ffa level that could
be handled by a 2-stage acid-base reaction, at standard pressure/60
degrees C (to minimise capital/running costs).

Thanks,
Mike Jureidini

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/mG3HAA/9bTolB/TM