>commercially, the road is fraught with red tape and government interference.
>This is why we make it ourselves, for ourselves, and teach others to do the
>same.
>Steve Spence

It seems as lot of the red tape and pure obstruction to small-scale
operators may have been cleared away, largely as a result of work
done by various list members here and at Biofuels-Biz. Lots of info
in the archives about all this - really lots. Check out "EPA hassle"
in both archives. However, it still needed a test case, and I haven't
heard of one.

Bill Clark, if you're listening, any news for us on this? Or anyone else?

There are also other options - various kinds of coops, fuel for
off-road use, etc. Actually, from what I hear and enquiries I get,
there seems to be a large number of people at various stages of
starting biodiesel and biofuels operations in the US (since you're
talking about the US), and also elsewhere, in Britain, India,
Thailand...

Let's have some news about what's going on out there, you good folks
who're doing it. Tell us your plans, progress, problems and
constraints, if you can, without giving too much away. It would be
good to try to get some sort of view of how it's all developing at
that level.

Best wishes

Keith

>Subscribe to the Renewable Energy Newsletter
>& Discussion Boards. Read about Sustainable Technology:
>http://www.green-trust.org
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Biofuels at Journey to Forever
Biofuel at WebConX