Well?

Sure, economies of scale can make a dif on afforability.

But I haven't yet seen much in the way of any comprised list of
regs that have to be met, or at least not in a public forum such
as this. Now would be as good a time as any to make a short and
long list and do a run down of how shadetree producers can
achieve the exact same end result as commercial manufacturers.

As this is an international forum there will be some differences
from state to state. But the commercial principals and the
environmental principles remain relatively static throughout.

So for starters? What about lined pipe in earthquake prone areas?
What about annual tank inspections and fees, whether under
pressure or not? What about the 110% impervious containment for
fluids by US EPA standard? Double walled tanks vs. dikes?
Methanol storage in bulk vs. 55 gallon drums? Closed loop vapor
containment? Alcohol, caustic and FFA recovery? Wastewater
treatment?

Time to make a top 40 list for homebrewers. There's no reason to
not.

Todd Swearingen