Great bodies of knowledge here.  Thanks.  I am new to this list, and new
to biodiesel, although I have had some interest in it for some time.  I
know I am quite far down on the learning curve, and moving slowly up,
but I am wondering if what is needed here is a concerted volunteer legal
effort, to work through the red tape, and offer the results to all.  I'm
sure there are ways to get the word out that the biofuels effort is in
need of free legal help, to wade through all of the issues, state by
state, starting with the areas that make most sense.  I am talking about
creating a figurative map for those who wish to get involved in somewhat
larger scale production, so we can get more and more vehicles running on
biodiesel.  Comments?  Perhaps this is already happening.

I would also like to ask for assistance in my biofuels education.  I am
very interested in learning as much as I can as quickly as I can about
biodiesel production.  Are there any seminars being put on around
northern California that I might attend, to learn more.  Are any of the
producers willing to have people tour their production facilities?
 Where is Blue Sun Biodiesel?  What recommedations can all of you make
to someone who has the energy and the time to spend helping to further
this cause?  Are there efforts in the Bay area that would benefit from
volunteer help, on any level?  I am in the Santa Cruz area.

Please pardon me if this is the wrong place to post any of what I have
just posted, but from what I have read of late, this seems to be the
best place I have found yet.

Thanks in advance.

Mark D. Farragher

Biofuels at Journey to Forever