Darren, as per the ACREVO report, 9%. Make sure you use ethanol not
methanol. The methanol will break from the emulsion and sit happily in a
seperate layer within an hour. Whereas the ethanol will stay in emulsion.

I'm not sure about the cetane improver or the peroxide (eg I don't have
a chemical background) but they sound like they could well be worth a
try. Give me some suggestions....please!

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/9bTolB/TM