Their all-inclusiveness painted everyone with the same broad brush. No
different than Greg, you imply that everyone who remained is of the same
mindset/mentality, and then you both progress and attempt to convict all
who stayed as having the same criminal intent and/or recklessness, to
the point of negligent homicide.

The carelessness with how you, Greg and now Johanna have chosen your
words, failing to separate "they" from the remotely small population of
"them" to whom your "frustrations," condemnations and self-righteous
judgements may (or may not apply), places you precisely and
smack-dab-center within the definition of "stereotyping."

"Frustration" is not a worthy excuse for the exercise that the three of
you are conducting. Thoughtlessness is.

Not at all in line with the visual given of someone who constantly signs
off with "bright blessings." All rather cold, callous and quite the
opposite.

Todd Swearingen