I know Rheem makes (or made) a domestic HW tank that had an internal heat
exchange coil.  Presumably made for solar heat.  I was examining it a
while back.  However, being in Canada the Canadian branch did not carry
it.

I have seen others build their own exchangers using solid copper pipe,
utilizing reducers to actually position smaller diameter pipe inside the
larger diameter pipe.  The reducers were installed backwards such that
the small end pointed into the larger pipe.  I may have the picture
files (assuming I saved them).  If interested I'll try to locate them.

John