well. Maybe not for BD, but for the gasoline cars we have around here in any case. And I plan on permitting myself properly with all the appropriate authorities; I'm on pretty good terms with local law enforcement here, I'd rather not jeopardize that. ;)

-Kurt

On 10/29/05, Ken Dunn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 10/29/05, Ken Provost <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Many US citizens would not think twice about skipping the permit,
> if they had some reason to believe they wouldn't  get caught.

I have to say that here as of late, you are correct about
that...unfortunately.  Overall, it does us no benefit, though.
Firstly, we promote ourselves to be THE example and if we mean it, we
should - no reason to hide our greatness.  Second, if getting the
proper permits to be upstanding citizens of the Earth is that much
trouble, we should stand up for the right things.

Take care,
Ken