>Whenever MLK came to town you knew you either gave him what he
>wanted or you would have violence on your hands.
>
>The man was not a saint but he was very good at what he did.  That's
>why he had to be killed.

And so that proves your point, there's no such thing as peaceful
protest, it's just a sham?

Why not answer the rest of the question Gary? It went like this:

>>>I guess we need

>>>ask: what would Martin Luther King Jr or Ghandi do?
>>
>>Who would Jesus bomb?
>
>The moneylenders in the temple?
>
>>"Peaceful Protest" always had the promise of riots behind it.
>
>I don't think so.

So what about Gandhi? And indeed Jesus? Let's have a look at the
global protests since Seattle in 1999, what about them?

>On  14Apr, 2006, at 4:41 AM, Keith Addison wrote:
>
>>>"Peaceful Protest" always had the promise of riots behind it.
>>>

>>I don't think so. I

In fact why not answer the rest of the post, just for a change? Here it is: