Hakan, Gustl, Keith, and all,
As in a marriage, there's a shaking of the rugs occasionally on a list,
where there may even be tears.  It's shocking to see good people find such
frustration, but it does, and I hope the fresh air is flowing in now.

Dear members.  How can it be that we are so rough on each other sometimes?
Perhaps it's unavoidable:  smart people, heartfelt issues, all  of us
groping toward an uncertain... whatever.  This exchange has had my head in a
knot.  We know we must not waste our energy on negative feelings, though it
happens.

My two cents.  Jesse