robert and benita rabello wrote:

snipe

>    We've found very serious, deleterious effects of depleted uranium
>munitions on soldiers who served in the Gulf War.  That's a relatively
>small sample size when compared to the population of dental
>professionals in North America and Europe.  So, if we can diagnose our
>veterans on the basis of exposure to depleted uranium in the Gulf War,
>why are we UNABLE to provide similar results in a much larger population
>exposed to dental amalgam?

Fillings do not contain depleted uranium and DU when it vaporizes on
impact and oxidizes into uranium trioxide is found to be a nano powder
which is something like 100,000 to 1 meeelion times more toxic than DU
is in a macro scale.  Gulf war syndrom has nothing to do with mercury in
fillings or vaccines.  But didn't I read years ago that there is a very
high suicide rate among dentists?  And you are asking why we don't see
wide spread health effects?  But these people are saying that many wide
spread problems ARE thought to be linked to mecury.

Joe