I'm currently working on a long range mortality oscillator for the dogs
that killed a couple of my goats.
  ---------------------
  22PPC is amazingly effective. The benchrest group of 10 that won was .224
  That is amazing in my book.

  Kirk

bob allen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Howdy D,

D. Mindock wrote:

> **
> *Royal Rife, M.D. He had a most unusual and
> productive life. His two main inventions were a microscope that could
> see the tiniest virus and an electronic/light machine that could kill
> any dangerous microbe without harming the healthy cells of the human
> body. In essence, it could cure any disease caused by viruses,
> bacteria, and fungi, just by dialing in the M.O.R. (mortality
> oscillatory rate, a particular frequency for that organism).*

not to worry, see for example hulda clarks "zapper"

http://www.toolsforhealing.com/CD/Articles/D/DifferencesBetweenZappers.html

> [...]

> versatile, scientific mind in human history.
>
> By 1920, Rife had finished building the world's first virus
> microscope. By 1933, he had perfected that technology and had
> constructed the incredibly complex Universal Microscope, which had
> nearly 6,000 different parts and was capable of magnifying objects
> 60,000 times their normal size. With this incredible microscope, Rife
> became the first human being to actually see a live virus, and until
> quite recently, the Universal Microscope was the only one which was
> able view live viruses.
>
> Modern electron microscopes instantly kill everything beneath them,
> viewing only the mummified remains and debris. What the Rife
> microscope can see is the bustling activity of living viruses as they
> change form to accommodate changes in environment, replicate rapidly
>
> But how was Rife able to accomplish this, in an age when electronics
> and medicine were still just evolving? Here are a few technical
> details to placate the skeptics...
>
> Rife painstakingly identified the individual spectroscopic signature
> of each microbe, using a slit spectroscope attachment. Then, he slowly
> rotated block quartz prisms to focus light of a single wavelength upon
> the microorganism he was examining. This wavelength was selected
> because it resonated with the spectroscopic signature frequency of the
> microbe based on the now-established fact that every molecule
> oscillates at its own distinct frequency.
>
> The atoms that come together to form a molecule are held together in
> that molecular configuration with a covalent energy bond which both
> emits and absorbs its own specific electromagnetic frequency. No two
> species of molecule have the same electromagnetic oscillations or
> energetic signature. Resonance amplifies light in the same way two
> ocean waves intensify each other when they merge together.
>
> The result of using a resonant wavelength is that micro-organisms
> which are invisible in white light suddenly become visible in a
> brilliant flash of light when they are exposed to the color frequency
> that resonates with their own distinct spectroscopic signature. Rife
> was thus able to see these otherwise invisible organisms and watch
> them actively invading tissues cultures. Rife's discovery enabled him
> to view organisms that no one else could see with ordinary microscopes.
>
> More than 75% of the organisms Rife could see with his Universal
> Microscope are only visible with ultra-violet light. But ultraviolet
> light is outside the range of human vision, it is 'invisible' to us.
> Rife's brilliance allowed him to overcome this limitation by
> heterodyning, a technique which became popular in early radio
> broadcasting. He illuminated the microbe (usually a virus or bacteria)
> with two different wavelengths of the same ultraviolet light frequency
> which resonated with the spectral signature of the microbe. These two
> wavelengths produced interference where they merged.
I don't know how this guy was overlooked for the Nobel prize. This is
an astounding discovery. Two different wavelengths of the same
frequency. All this time I thought that wavelength and frequency were
inversely proportional . Now I see the vary independently. wow

=== message truncated ===