Kirk, The point is not how many kWH in a gallon of gas, its how you end up
burning that gallon of gas. You introduce it as a liquid or you introduce it
in a gasoius form makes all the difference. Yes I know this is a serious
List Kirk. So get serious and answer why Shell got 376MPG and why we need
catalylic converters if gasoline burns so completely in a conventional gas
engine but we do not need Cats on on propane engines?

-Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Kirk McLoren
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2008 8:18 AM
To: sustainablelorgbiofuel@sustainablelists.org
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Vaporized gasoline engines work as
proventotheworldbyShell Oil Company in 1973

Just how many kW Hrs are in a gallon of gas Mike?
  These boys
  http://www.lifeaftertheoilcrash.net/Research.html
  say 37.
  Even at 10 times that - you are going to roll an Opel a mile on a kWHr let
alone 10 miles?
  I bet you will be touting perpetual motion next.
  This is a serious list mike. Enough of these opium dreams.

  Kirk

Mike Pelly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Sorry you had a hard time following the links Zeke, mayby your just not
interested in reading what your finding out, for one reaon or another. Here
are the links once again. I did check for you to make sure they worked.
There might have been too many words there for you to read and I apologize
for that but getting educated is sometimes a hard thing to do.

http://www.ByronWine.com/files/1992%20vapor.pdf includes all the information
one would ever need to design and build a vaporized gasoline fuel system.

The 1959 Opel that got 376 MPGs back in 1973 and reported in the Febuary 20,
2008 'Seattle PI' newspaper is found at this link;
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/351903_needle20.html