chwenz wrote:
> "his usual liar"
> "FUD"
> "hasn't done any homework, checked a single fact"
> "statements that can be easily proven wrong"
> "repeating false statement upon false statement"
> and
> "we've been once again more than polite enough"

I stand by every single one of these statements. Several of us have been
on this list for a number of years and can attest that John Dowdell is a
professional troll. Yes, I very well know that's not at all a nice thing
to say about anyone, but how long should one be patient with one who
continuously, deliberately, and unashamedly vilifies, distorts, and
lies? How much blatant abuse should one tolerate? How can one attempt a
policy of appeasement with someone who, when corrected kindly and with
technical information to back it up, will make the same erroneous
statement the next day, week, month, or year as if nothing had happened?

So I'm truly sorry if it bothers you, but appeasement didn't work. Being
kind didn't work. Ignoring him didn't work. I'm also sorry if you think
I am being aggressive but nothing bothers me more than someone
deliberately pushing misinformation as JD does.

--
Robin Berjon
   Research Scientist