Michael,

Do you think that anything that flows on the 'net can't be purchased?
If you want to understand this better, then look no further than
search engine files. It's not ominous, but merely a focused interest.

Francis

--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Bierman"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   _____
>
> From: Francis Hemsher
>

> Hi Andreas,
> your two cents are appreciated.
>
> For some reason, over the past few months, interest in SVG has
> shifted substanially from Europe/Asia to the US: I closely monitor
> calls to SVG-oriented sites.
>

> MB> This sounds a little ominous and from a practical standpoint.
how are

http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/1U_rlB/TM