Veiko,

Chances are that this Paul Wirdnam will not reply. These posts are
probably the work of some marketing guys from Microsoft/others:
dramatic topic subject/question with self response, a "Please help!"
in place of signature from somebody who seems quite competent, etc.
They are tentatives of intoxication. I'll be more than happy to be
contradicted by Paul Wirdnam' reply. This list has often been exposed
to talent drainage but at this moment it seems that some would like
to give it a fatal blow. Again, I hope this is only paranoia, but
lately there has been a recrudescence of posts that try to undermine
SVG and there's no way that a member can check if the author of a
suspicious post is a genuine member since unfortunately he or she
doesn't have access anymore to the members' list. I wonder why? In
this circumstance there is too much burden on the moderators (Doug,
how many owners/moderators left?), while some members can take part
of the load. We can't remember the names of all the members so, can
we please gain back the access to the list's information?

Domenico

--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, veiko herne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>