Hi

With TinyLine to web, you will define your website to
use TinyLine applet when showing the SVG. The sample
code is here:
<!-- Start of the TinyLine Applet declaration -->
      <!-- Here is the TinyLine Applet goes:
         code             - the main class to run
         archive          - the archive that holds the
applet.
         width and height - the area occupied by the
applet
         svgfile          - the name of the applet
parameter
         svg/tman.svg     - the value of the applet
parameter that says what an SVG file to load
      -->
      <applet code="com.tinyline.app.TinyLineApplet"
archive="tinyline4web.zip"  width="546" height="728" >
         <param name="svgfile" value="test29.svg" />
      </applet>
  <!-- End of the TinyLine Applet declaration -->

I found it most easyest way to deliver SVG content
over the web. On mobiles, it's will be more
complicated. My problem was, that most of the SVG
players didn't played my animation clips anyway. Even
TinyLine ones, but Andrew finally fixed the bug in
positioning and sizing calculations for me, so I'm
ready to go with his drivers.
My actual article about my experiences testing my
animations against different players:
http://veikoh.wordpress.com/2007/04/21/svg-animated-movies/

Veiko