Domenico,

I'm more than happy to reply...I have no connection with Microsoft
whatsoever; I'm an IT architect employed by one of the major
pharmaceutical companies...and I'm saddened by your response to my
request for help / advice.

Sure, we have one in-house developer who is very competent in SVG
programming...to the extend that we adopted SVG back in 2002 for
delivering XML-based graphics on the web.  At the time, and like many
others, we standardized on the ASV for rendering in IE.

With 2008 fast approaching, and with support for ASV being dropped, I
have a responsibility to find alternative ways to render SVG in IE, so
that our existing SVG applications can continue running in a
supportable environment.

I was hoping that this forum might suggest some options so that we may
continue to use SVG with IE, and I'd like to thank Veiko for his.
Based on your response, I'm beginning to wish I hadn't come here at all...

Paul Wirdnam
UK

--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "Domenico Strazzullo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>