I am using it now.  It does support SVG but seems to be an earlier
version of WebKit.  There is no animation support.  It appears some of
the new JavaScript engine needs work - my map controls don't always
work.  Overall it is pretty solid but is is definitely a beta.

Bruce

   --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "Andreas Neumann"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Anyone know anything about the SVG support in Google Chrome?
>
> Given that its using Webkit as rendering engine, chances are high
> that it supports SVG out of the box.
>
> I only hope they did not fork the project but continue to use
Webkit.