> I am using it now.  It does support SVG but seems to be an earlier
> version of WebKit.  There is no animation support.  It appears some
of
> the new JavaScript engine needs work - my map controls don't always
> work.  Overall it is pretty solid but is is definitely a beta.

yes - just checked it against my own examples. Works for the most
parts, but some controls don't work, e.g. the linked reference map.
It also crashed on the geophoto example.

Hopefully they are regularly incorporating the Webkit improvements
into their browser and hopefully they begin to contribute towards
improving SVG as well.

Andreas