On Thu, 26 Jul 2001, Pedro Quaresma wrote:
[snip]
> >If you want a complete limited edition (not sure exactly what this is
> >called offhand; if it's like ES:Arena it's the "Deluxe Edition"), *then*
> >you should plan for a long hard search.  (How hard is this one to get
> >now?)
>
> There is a special edition for Daggerfall? I didn't know that, or seen one
> ever. The Arena deluxe is considerably hard to find, with all the props
> included (mouse pad, etc)

I snagged this on eBay for $10.51 several months back.  Muhahaha.  (The
*standard* ES:Arena package typically goes for $8-10 or so on eBay.)

> What does the special Daggerfall include?

I'm actually not absolutely certain that people aren't confusing
Daggerfall with ES:Arena here, but I've heard a couple people claim they
have a copy of this.  When Daggerfall came out I wasn't paying too close
attention to game stores, so that's something I don't personally recall
.. No, I don't know what it includes if it does exist.

So:

* does this exist (a quick Google search didn't tell me anything), and
* what does it contain if it does exist?

-- Stephen