> And do you remember if Phantis and Game Over 2 had the same Royo drawing
on
> the box?

No.  Phantis had a cover drawn by Aspiri (it was a blonde with a bunch of
goblin type things around her) and the Game Over 2 cover was the one done by
Royo.  I really think that the Royo pic was just a random art sample they
used, not specifically made for the game, but I may be wrong.

> And about "Cozumel"'s follow-ups, wasn't one of them called "Chichen
Itza"?
> I remembered by going through that friend of your's site. It's a pity he
> doesn't have a sorting option by type or company.

It was going to be a trilogy... As for Emuzone, it's a cool site, but yeah,
it would be nice to have a company based division.

Karl Kuras
http://www.trantornator.com