On Saturday, October 5, 2002, at 03:13  PM, C.E. Forman wrote:
[Snip]
> Exactly.  That was (to my knowledge) the first shrinked saucer ever
> listed,
> and it created quite a stir.  The last one, IIRC, fetched around $600
> - $800
> which is a bit more reasonable, though still more than I'd go.  It's
> hard to
> set a good price on items you rarely if ever see up for sale.  (Wonder
> what
> the "going rate" for Mt. Drash would be.)

        That's the problem.  Is Mt. Drash only worth what I paid for it or is
it worth more?  (See my previous email about my speculations about the
problems determining its worth.)

[Snip]
> Good luck there.  I doubt they've even kept data going back that far.

        Oh, I know it is a pipe dream.  eBay has decided to chase after the
big corporate sellers in order to fuel their growth.  The small
personal seller and buyer aren't a market that is going to sustain
their Wall Street focussed growth.

--

Edward Franks
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>