Wow, there are so many...maybe too many.  However, the ones that stick out
in my mind aren't necessarily the best or rarest games I have, it's the best
deals I found.  So I'll just name the ones I got for free (the deal can't
get any better than that):

Akalabeth
Starcross (Saucer Package)
Suspended (Mask Box)
Infocom folios  -- Deadline, Suspended, Seastalker, Infidel, Planetfall,
Enchanter, etc.
Ultima
Ultima II small box
Ultima II big box
Sierra folios -- Ulysses, Mystery House, Wizard and Princess, Time Zone,
etc.
I'll stop there...literally hundreds more.

How did I get all these for free?  On eBay, believe it or not, and they
weren't free...initially .  They came in large lots of stuff (usually with a
ton of hardware).  The games weren't even mentioned in the lots (so a search
wouldn't find them).  However, they were in the pictures, and I was lucky to
spot them.  I won the lots and kept the games.  I sold the stuff I didn't
want back on eBay (splitting up the items and with better advertising) and
made more than I paid for the original lots.  So the games actually made me
money.  I don't know if it's because I have less time or if these deals
aren't around any more, but I haven't scored one in quite a while.  I really
miss the old days of ebay (5 years ago! :-)

I'm also proud of my complete collection of EA flat box games...not that
they're rare or expensive.  I just haven't seen another complete
set...anybody on this list collect EA flats?

Hugh