From: Edward Franks [mailto:xyzzy@;kc.rr.com]
Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2002 7:22 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [SWCollect] [ SWCollect ] What's your favorite find?

On Sunday, November 10, 2002, at 12:45  AM, Hugh Falk wrote:
[snip]
> I'm also proud of my complete collection of EA flat box games...not
> that
> they're rare or expensive.  I just haven't seen another complete
> set...anybody on this list collect EA flats?

        The EA game I have are the common Bards Tale and Wasteland ones.
Color me a classic RPGer.  :)

        To expand on your point about not particularly rare or expensive
games, I collect the old Avalon Hill computer games.  They had some
nifty hybrids (computer game with mounted map board and counters) and a
messy listing of games.  Trying to figure out what games are out there
and then finding them is the fun for me.

--

Edward Franks
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>