From: Dan Chisarick [mailto:junk6@;bellatlantic.net]
Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2002 7:27 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [SWCollect] [ SWCollect ] What's your favorite find?

        I spent about 22+ months tracking down every last EA title
(complete) made for the Apple ][ (flat, box, game, utility, app, etc.)
Of those by far the most satisfying to find: Marble Madness, Realm of
Impossibility, One-on-One, Arctic Fox, Adventure Construction Set.  Hugh
is a tiny god for providing the EA Flatpack reference online :)

        I have all the Apple ][ Origin titles complete (except "Caverns
of Callisto", which I missed for $5 on a newsgroup last year).  These
two sets are by far my most valued, though there are buckets more that I
prize as well (mostly RPG's).

        Both sets have at least one error-free set of disks (why collect
if you can't play)?