That's why I said it's objective. I take a real 3D adventure to mean a
360 view, such as with today's crop of first person shooters like Thief,
Medal of Honor, Return to Wolf, etc. The technology wasn't there 20
years ago so the 3D was an approximation. In KQ1 Sir Graham cannot
change his viewing perspective, and each scene is flat.