(sorry for the new subject line, I zapped the original e-mail without
thinking about it.)

Jim responded that it's worth $90-130.  No way it's worth that much even
if it's MS; it'd only be worth about that much if IBM and MS.

Apple ][ Angelsofts show up semi-regularly on eBay and don't ever seem to
go above $25 or so for your average opened but complete copy.  I still
have only two of them for IBM.  I wonder what it will take to convince CE
Forman that IBM Applesoft titles are actualy *rare*.  8)

-- Stephen