In a message dated 08/31/2003 9:24:15 AM Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I was outbid on one however, but was approached later by them asking if I wanted to pay my highest bid for another copy they had. My highest bid was more than double the listed starting price

I would offer them $1 above the bid right below yours. Yes their service is ok but I've had numerous bad experiences with them, got at least two games that were supposed to be new but were not. One of them I was concerned about when I got it and asked them about it. They said they were nearly positive it was new. But when I opened it it was missing the disk and the coins (Ultima I). The other was a Zork Trilogy, when opened it did not have the coin. I avoid them unless they have something I really want, there is no excuse for the "probably" or "definitely" new ratings, if they don't know open and find out.

Tom

Visit my web page for many games for sale/trade and screen shots of Ultima Escape from Mt. Drash,  Tom's Ultima, Infocom and RPG page