In a message dated 08/31/2003 12:35:34 PM Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Isnt reshrinking and selling things claiming them to be new fraud?
They could of course claim they didn't know anything about it.. but still... sounds like serious fraud to me.

Well I don't think they did the reshinking themselves. And it is common practice for used games stores to reshrink items, they do sell them as used but if they are passed on to other buyers the new buyers would only know if the new seller was honest about it. Gets complicated, that is why it is important to know how to check yourself and deal mostly with people you know and trust.

Tom
Visit my web page for many games for sale/trade and screen shots of Ultima Escape from Mt. Drash,  Tom's Ultima, Infocom and RPG page