From: Jim Leonard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 2:11 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [SWCollect] [Fwd: Re: 5.25" disks?]

CRAP!!! This is the very first time in my life I have sent a message to the wrong address!! I am a moron!

Feldhamer, Stuart wrote:

Piracy? Here? On this bastion of software morality?

Why my fragile mind can not cope with it! AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!

Hey, that reminds me, does anyone have a working copy of "The Quest" for
IBM?

Stuart